Accommodation for students
ILPS offers accommodation to students of ILPS CU courses.
Our students are accommodated according to the following scheme:
- Prague (Krystal) students in the Dormitory Hvezda and Prague-Krystal hotel
- Prague (Vorsilska) students in the Hostivar dormitory
- Prague (Hostivar) students in Hostivar dormitory
- Marianske Lazne students in Marianske Lazne dormitory
- Podebrady students in Podebrady dormitory
Conditions for accommodation reservation and its payment
- Students in long-term programmes
The student pays a one-time deposit for accommodation 300 EUR to reserve a long-term accommodation (i.e. more than 89 nights).
If the student cancels the reservation of accommodation by 31. 8. (inclusive), the deposit is refunded less a non-refundable reservation fee of 150 EUR.
The paid deposit for accommodation covers the student's accommodation from the day of her/his arrival at the dormitory for a specified number of days. This number of days varies depending on the price of a particular accommodation and is listed in the price list.
After the deposit has been used up, the student pays for additional accommodation directly at the study center (transfer, card, cash).
If a student pays for accommodation for the whole semester (by 30 September for the winter semester and by 15 February for the summer semester) or for the whole academic year (by 30 September), the discounted prices apply, which are also listed in the current price list.
- Students in short-term programs
The price of accommodation for students in other programs of ÚJOP UK is increased by 50 % of the price of accommodation for long-term programs.