Prague Finance Studies - Enrolment and Payment
- To apply for the course, please:
(a) Fill in an application form: APPLICATION FORM
(b) Provide us with the your prerequisite courses - Introductory coursework in Calculus and at least one introductory-level course in Macroeconomics or Microeconomics
(c) or you may be considered for admission with a strong letter of recommendation from your home university. Introductory courses in Finance, Management, Business or Accounting may serve as prerequisites too.
(d) Additional Requirements - minimum 3.0 GPA
- E-mail or Scan documents (a), (b) and (c) and mail them to: email@example.com
Deadline: May 15 / October 15
- Receipt and acceptance of your application will be confirmed by e-mail. In addition to your confirmation you will receive a detailed course package.
- Once your application is confirmed, please pay the course tuition to our account.
Deadline for payment: May 30/ October 30
- Receipt of your payment will be confirmed by email.
Price: $ 7 400
Account No. 115-1055820297/0100
IBAN: CZ61 0100 0001 1510 5582 0297
Variable symbol: 15110
Message for recipient: Name of the student (e.g. John Smith)
Bank: Komercni banka, Na Prikope 33, 114 07 Praha 1
BIC (SWIFT): KOMBCZPP
Account Name: UK UJOP, Vratislavova 29/10, 128 00 Praha 2
Payment must enter the UJOP UK (ILPS CU) account in its full amount. All bank charges must be paid by the participant. ILPS CU reserves the right to request that course participants pay off the course fees in cash at the start of the course.
If the candidate cancels the participation in the course before May 30/ October 30 the payment will be returned minus the fee of 120 EUR.
If the candidate cancels the participation in the course after May 30/ October 30 no refund will be given.