We offer the German language test created by the German-French chamber of commerce.
In our centre, we organize WIDaF exams in one variation:
- WIDaF – intermediate up to advance knowledge of German language
ISIC/ITIC/IYTC/ALIVE holders have a 15% discount!
The application deadline is 16 days before the exam date.
The results of the tests are in written form known in approximately 15 days from the exam date (the deadline can be shortened by purchasing the Express scoring).
- established in 1996 and created by the German-French C hamber of Commerce
- designed for persons with at least intermediate knowledge of the German language
- tests the knowledge of business German in the work environment
- correct answer selection from multiple-choice questions
- questions with different level of difficulty, allowing to see exactly at what level the candidate's proficiency is
- divided into 2 parts (I. - vocabulary, grammar, reading and II. - listening), consists of 150 questions and takes approximately 3 hours
- score scale is divided into 3 separate parts (vocabulary, reading, listening)
More about the exam here.
Sample test here.
|Application Deadline||16 days before the exam date|
Friday from 15:00
For the ISIC card holders = CZK 4080
at least 3 candidates
A cancellation fee in the case of exam cancellation after the registration deadline or after the payment is CZK 200.
+420 724 076 495
|Application||It is not possible to apply at this time.|