Six Weeks Czech Course for Foreigners
The tuition fee of 690 EUR includes:
- the possibility to study Czech language at a language centre of the renowned Charles University
- 5 classes per weekday, from 9am until 1:25pm
- the total of 150 teaching hours (1 teaching hour = 45 minutes)
- quality tuition by highly experienced tutors
- textbooks and supplementary study material
- additional after-class or weekend leisure activities
- course completion certificate
- multi-cultural environment
- studying close to the city centre
If the maximum class capacity is not reached, it is possible to join the class any time during the semester.
We offer a discount of 5% of tuition fee if student enrols the follow-up course.
Students are entitled to a discount of 500 CZK of the CCE exam fee if they take the CCE exam during the course or shortly after completing the course.
We can also arrange accommodation for students, and other services.
The minimum number of students per course is six.
If you should pay for the course against an invoice, the order and the invoice must be issued before the payment for the course. It is not possible to issue an invoice once the payment has been made.