Extended One-Semester Czech for Foreigners Course (7 months)
The tuition fee of 3 285 EUR includes:
- the possibility to study Czech language at a language centre of the renowned Charles University
- classes per weekday, from 9am until 1:25pm
- the total of 650 teaching hours (1 teaching hour = 45 minutes)
- the possibility to take a final exam on the level of the course student enrolled on, and receive a language certificate
- quality tuition by highly experienced tutors
- textbooks and supplementary study material
- additional after-class or weekend leisure activities
- meeting party at the start of the semester
- completion ceremony at the Karolinum ceremony hall
- multi-cultural environment
- studying close to the city centre
This course consists of the summer semester course of Czech language at the study centre Prague-Albertov, the Summer School of Czech organized by the study centre Prague-Hloubětín, and the Czech Language and Culture course provided by the study centre Prague-Albertov. All course tuition takes place at the study centre Prague-Albertov.
If the maximum class capacity is not reached, it is possible to join the class any time during the semester.
We offer a discount of 5% of tuition fee if student enrols on the same type of course.
Students are entitled to a discount of 500 CZK of the CCE exam fee if they take the CCE exam during the course or shortly after completing the course.
We can also arrange accommodation for students, and other services.
- We strongly advise that all students who want to enrol on our courses and need visa to enter the Czech Republic should apply for the 90-day stay/tourist visa at the Czech Embassy in their country of residence. It is NOT possible to apply for the visa when in the Czech Republic. More information about visa requirements.
- After passing initial health check, students have the possibility to arrange Czech health insurance.
- The minimum number of students per course is six.
- If you should pay for the course against an invoice, the order and the invoice must be issued before the payment for the course. It is not possible to issue an invoice once the payment has been made.
- Please note that it is not possible to apply for study visa for this course and neither to prolong it
for this type of stay purpose.
Academic year 2017-2018
5. 2. – 31. 8. 2018
3 285 EUR
+420 224 921 015
Only for students from the European Union and those who DO NOT require a visa.
|Application||It is not possible to apply at this time.|
Academic year 2018-2019
4. 2. 2019 - 31. 8. 2019
3 285 EUR
+420 224 921 015
Applications for students without a visa requirement by 31.1. 2019