One-Semester Czech for Foreigners Course (5 months)
The tuition fee of 1 980 EUR includes:
- the possibility to study Czech language at a language centre of the renowned Charles University
- 5 classes per weekday, from 9:00am until 1:25pm
- 25 teaching hours per week (1 teaching hour = 45 minutes)
- the possibility to take a final exam on the level of the course student enrolled on, and receive a language certificate
- quality tuition by highly experienced tutors
- textbooks and supplementary study material
- additional after-class or weekend leisure activities
- cultural Wednesdays
- meeting party at the start of the semester
- course completion ceremony at the Karolinum ceremony hall
- multi-cultural environment
- studying close to the city centre
If the maximum class capacity is not reached, it is possible to join the class any time during the semester.
We offer a discount of 5% of tuition fee if student enrolls on the same type of course.
Students are entitled to a discount of 500 CZK of the CCE exam fee if they take the CCE exam during the course or shortly after completing the course.
We can also arrange accommodation for students, and other services.
- We strongly advise that all students who want to enrol on this course and need visa to enter the Czech Republic should apply for the long-term visa (over 90 days) at the Czech Embassy in their country of residence. It is NOT possible to apply for the visa when in the Czech Republic. More information about visa requirements.
- After passing initial health check, students have the possibility to arrange Czech health insurance.
- If you should pay for the course against an invoice, the order and the invoice must be issued before the payment for the course. It is not possible to issue an invoice once the payment has been made.
- Please note that it is not possible to apply for study visa for this course and neither to prolong it
for this type of stay purpose.
Summer semester 2020-2021
1.2.2021 - 30.6.2021
1 980 EUR
Information regarding visa, accommodation, application: +420 224 990 455
Applications for students without a visa requirement by 31.1. 2021
Applications submitted after this date will be considered for admission on an individual basis. Admission is not guaranteed.
Minimum number of students per class is nine.