One-Semester Czech for Foreigners Course (5 months)
The tuition fee of 1 935 EUR includes:
- the possibility to study Czech language at a language centre of the renowned Charles University
- 5 classes per weekday, from 9:00am until 1:25pm
- 25 teaching hours per week (1 teaching hour = 45 minutes)
- the possibility to take a final exam on the level of the course student enrolled on, and receive a language certificate
- quality tuition by highly experienced tutors
- textbooks and supplementary study material
- additional after-class or weekend leisure activities
- cultural Wednesdays
- meeting party at the start of the semester
- course completion ceremony at the Karolinum ceremony hall
- multi-cultural environment
- studying close to the city centre
If the maximum class capacity is not reached, it is possible to join the class any time during the semester.
We offer a discount of 5% of tuition fee if student enrols on the same type of course.
Students are entitled to a discount of 500 CZK of the CCE exam fee if they take the CCE exam during the course or shortly after completing the course.
We can also arrange accommodation for students, and other services.
- We strongly advise that all students who want to enrol on our courses and need visa to enter the Czech Republic should apply for the 90-day stay/tourist visa at the Czech Embassy in their country of residence. It is NOT possible to apply for the visa when in the Czech Republic. More information about visa requirements.
- After passing initial health check, students have the possibility to arrange Czech health insurance.
- The minimum number of students per course is six.
- If you should pay for the course against an invoice, the order and the invoice must be issued before the payment for the course. It is not possible to issue an invoice once the payment has been made.
- Please note that it is not possible to apply for study visa for this course and neither to prolong it
for this type of stay purpose.
Summer semester 2018-2019
4. 2. 2019 - 30. 6. 2019
1 935 EUR
+420 224 921 015
Applications for students without a visa requirement by 31.1. 2019
To 30.9. 2018 for students who require a visa
Winter semester 2019-2020
9. 9. 2019 - 31. 1. 2020
1 980 EUR
+420 224 921 015
Applications for students without a visa requirement by 31.8. 2019
To 30.4. 2019 for students who require a visa