One-year Preparatory Course for Vietnamese Applicants for Czech University Programmes
The ILPS Liberec centre presents a new, one-year preparatory course designed for Vietnamese students.
Fields that these university preparatory courses focus on include:
- technical fields such as mechanical engineering (programmes provided by Czech Technical University in Prague, Technical University of Liberec and others)
- natural sciences
- computer science and nanotechnology
- social sciences
The ILPS centre in Liberec enjoys a long-term cooperation with the Faculty of Mechanichal Engineering of the Technical University of Liberec, which cooperates with Nha Trang University in Vietnam. In order to improve the students' competence in the Czech language and thus help them make their studies of the TUL's demanding programmes easier, the ILPS Liberec centre offers its students an extended Czech language course which includes lessons of mathematics, physics, computer science and other technical subjects.
Introductory course: intensive Czech language course (30 lessons per week – 10 weeks)
1st semester: 25 lessons of Czech and technical terminology
2nd semester: 20 lessons of Czech, 5 lessons of technichal subjects (more subjects may be purchased)
Course leaflet in Vietnamese can be downloaded here.
What are the benefits of studying the one-year preparatory course at the Liberec centre?
- friendly atmosphere and individual approach to students
- close cooperation with the Technical University of Liberec: tuition of some of the subjects takes place in TUL's classrooms and labs; language and technical preparation for the 1st semester of university programmes.
- entrance exam preparatory courses for applicants for other Czech university programmes