Preparatory online course for test of Czech for the purpose of granting citizenship - General Information
All online courses at the Centre for Distance Education in electronic form are accessible via the Internet (online courses) with assisting tutor (e-learning).
Study materials for online courses are in electronic format and are implemented in the LMS (Learning Management System). This learning environment provides secure administration of courses, provides asynchronous communication with the tutor and the student's work record. It is accessible via a web browser after entering the credentials which students receive at the beginning of the semester.
Students are guided by a tutor during their study results, who also helps and checks all work.
This form provides flexibility and independence, as opposed to full time daily studies. Additionally, it provides maximum individual adaptation of the curriculum to the student's own needs.
Duration of course: 3 weeks with an assisting tutor
Upon the completion of the assisting tutor, the course continues to be available till the end of the following academic year.
During the entire duration of the course, students have the possibility of communicating with a tutor who is there to help them while studying, to answer questions, to checks their work and corrects all written work. The tutor responds to students' questions asynchronously, i.e. 48 hours
• to practice the communication components of the language, a discussion and reports are used. They can be used in communicating with the tutor as well as other students. Forums are moderated by a tutor
• all exercises in the virtual textbook have auto-correct
• student can immediately check the answer or view the correct answers
• study management: student must successfully complete at least 60% of the content on each page in the lesson in order to be allowed to continue onto the next lesson
• possibility to insert bookmarks into the pages to which the students wants to return to, the opportunity to make notes on each page
The course is not technically adapted to students with learning disabilities, visually impaired and blind.up
In the event that you do not understand something during the course or you want to practice your oral conversation and prepare for the oral part of the examination, or even if you just want to discuss errors in your written works, you may contact your tutor and arrange an individual consultation.
Individual language consultation (45 min.) 350 Kč (€13)
Well-known Czech actors and dubbing professionals guide the students throughout the Czech course:up