Humanities, arts and architecture - bachelor´s degree
Preparation for the study of these humanities for those interested in bachelor's study is organized by the Prague Centre (Krystal).
In the courses, students study Czech intensively, to which, over time, specialized subjects of the humanities are added.
Exceptionally gifted students over the age of 18 can pay only for Czech language lessons at the Prague-Krystal Centre. They later have the opportunity to buy additional subjects of their choice.
NOTE! This study is very demanding for students with a typologically different mother tongue; we recommend choosing this study especially if you are planning to apply for art colleges or you are considering Czech studies for foreigners.
Other possible study programmes:
- 0111 Education science (Paedagogical sciences (education), etc.)
- 0188 Inter-disciplinary programmes and qualifications involving education (English language for Education, etc.)
- 0211 Audio-visual techniques and media production (Ilustration, Film and video production, Radio and TV production etc.)
- 0213 Fine Arts (Art Theory, History of Arts,Design, etc.)
- 0215 Music and performing arts (Theatre, Theatre Sciences, etc.)
- 0231 Language Acquisition (Czech for Foreigners, Czech as Foreign Language, etc.)
- 0232 Literature and linguistic (Linguistics, Philology, etc.)
- 0288 Inter-disciplinary programmes and qualifications involving arts and humanities (English and American Studies, Humanities, etc.)
- 0312 Political sciences and civics (Political Science, International Relations, Security and Strategic Studies etc.)
- 0313 Psychology
- 0314 Sociology and cultural studies (Sociology, Demography/population studies, etc.)
- 0321 Journalism and Reporting (Journalism, Media and Communication Studies, etc.)
- 0413 Management and administration (Training management, etc.)
- 0421 Law
- 0488 Inter-disciplinary programmes and qualifications involving business, administration and law (International Economic Relations, etc.)
- 0532 Earth sciences (Geography (physical) etc.)
- 0731 Architecture and town planning (Architecture, Building design, etc.)
The preparatory course has two variants:
1) Classic preparatory course (5,740 EUR) with intensive Czech lessons and specialized subjects according to the field of your future study.
2) Czech + specialized subjects of your choice (3,900 EUR) for exceptionally gifted students over 18 years of age with excellent knowledge of the secondary school curriculum. It includes Czech lessons and you choose optional subjects.
September 2021 - June 2022
1) Classic preparatory course (5,740 EUR)
|Number of lessons per week|
35 hours per week
Winter semester: 22 lessons of Czech