Engineering in English
Technical Preparatory Course takes place in a spa town of Podebrady.
The course focuses on maximizing student´s chances on entering a faculty of their choice by preparing them to particular entrance examinations and improving their level of English (native speakers attend additional Czech language lessons instead).
Detailed list of subjects as well as prices is in the following table.
The courses are designed for candidates interested in the following fields:
- 0533 Physics (Physics, Optics, Astrophysics, Biophysics, Applied Natural Sciences, etc.)
- 0541 Mathematics (Mathematics, Mathematics for Information Technology, Mathematical Modeling in Physics and Technology, etc.)
- 0610 Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) - (Informatics, Mechatronics, Applied Informatics, Information Technology, etc.)
- 0612 Database and network design and administration (Open Informatics, Software Systems, etc.)
- 0613 Software and applications development and analysis (Security and IT, Programming and Software Systems, Application Development, Information Technology, etc.)
- 0688 Inter-disciplinaryprogrammes and qualifications involvingInformation and Communication Technologies (ICTs) (ICT, Applied informatics, Systems engineering and informatics, Security and IT, etc.)
- 0710 Engineering and engineering trades (Mechanical engeneering, etc.)
- 0713 Electricity and energy
- 0714 Electronics and automation (Electrical Engineering and Communication, Cybernetics and Robotics, Control and Information Systems, etc.)
- 0715 Mechanics and Metal Trades (Construction Machinery and Equipment, Engineering Technologies, Metallurgical Engineering, etc.)
- 0716 Motor vehicles, ships and aircraft (Cybernetics and robotics - aerospace systems, etc.)
- 0719 Engineering and engineering trades not elsewhere classified (Nanotechnology, Physical Engineering, etc.)
- 0723 Textiles (clothes, foot wear and leather - nanomaterials and nonwoven fabrics)
- 0731 Architecture and town planning (Architecture, Building design, etc.)
- 0732 Building and civil engineering (Civil Engineering, Traffic Engineering, Transport Constructions, etc.)
- 1041 Transport Services (Logistics in Transport, Air Transport, Road and City Automobile Transport, Intelligent Transport Systems, etc.)
September 2021 - June 2022
6 340 EUR
English, Czech, mathematics, physics
RNDr. Martin Melcer, Ph.D.
Ustav jazykove a odborne pripravy