Economics – Masters
Follow-on Master´s degree programs are especially designed for Bachelor´s diploma holders with an interest in Economics. The courses take place in Prague (Hostivar).
The students intensively study the Czech language first, professional subjects which are required for university entrance exams are added into their program later within the first month. In addition to their regular program, the students are able to attend lectures at selected universities.
Master´s diploma holders who plan to enter PhD programs at universities in the Czech Republic can also take part in this course.
The courses are designed for candidates interested in the following fields:
- 0311 Economics (Economics and Administration, National Economy, etc.)
- 0411 Accounting and taxation (Finance and Banking, Taxation and Financial Business Management, etc.)
- 0412 Finance, banking and insurance (Economics and Finance, Banking and Insurance, Finance and Taxation etc.)
- 0413 Marketing and advertising (Business Economy and Management, etc.)
- 0488 Inter-disciplinary programmes and qualifications involving business, administration and law (International Economic Relations, etc.)
- 1013 Hotel, restaurants and catering (Hotel and Tourism, etc.)
The major part of the winter semester is focused on learning Czech. Students will gain elementary communication skills in Czech, and they will learn Czech grammar to an extent that will help them deal with day-to-day situations. Strong emphasis is placed on written productions and the ability to express ideas in Czech.
In the fourth month of the course, students begin to learn terminology, for example, by close reading of technical texts, which is crucial for studying university/college programmes in the field of economics. The summer semester includes entrance exam preparatory seminar. As part of the seminar, students attend university/college lectures related to the programmes they apply to. Apart from mastering Czech, students will also take English lessons.
Accommodation will be arranged upon student's request.
September 2021 - June 2022
5 740 EUR
|Number of lessons per week|