Economics - Bachelors
Economical Preparatory Courses take place in Prague (Hostivar).
Students study the Czech language intensively first, professional subjects which are required for university entrance exams are added into their program later within the first month.
The courses are designed for candidates interested in the following fields:
- 0311 Economics (Economics and Administration, National Economy, etc.)
- 0411 Accounting and taxation (Finance and Banking, Taxation and Financial Business Management, etc.)
- 0412 Finance, banking and insurance (Economics and Finance, Banking and Insurance, Finance and Taxation etc.)
- 0413 Marketing and advertising (Business Economy and Management, etc.)
- 0488 Inter-disciplinary programmes and qualifications involving business, administration and law (International Economic Relations, etc.)
- 1013 Hotel, restaurants and catering (Hotel and Tourism, etc.)
The major part of the winter semester is focused on learning Czech. Students will gain elementary communication skills in Czech, and they will learn Czech grammar to an extent that will help them deal with day-to-day situations. Strong emphasis is placed on written productions and the ability to express ideas in Czech. Students will become familiar with cultural facts about the Czech Republic.
The summer semester is focused on learning technical Czech, for example, by close reading of economic texts, which is a crucial part of university/college studies in the field of economics. Apart from Czech courses, students will also take English lessons and Maths.
September 2021 - June 2022
5 740 EUR
|Number of lessons per week|