Czech Language аnd (not only) Culture Course
This original summer Czech language course called CZECH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE is held under the auspices of the Czech Ministry of Culture and the City of Prague. The course is suitable for those who are interested not only in Czech language, but also in Czech culture and life. The topic of the 18th re-run of the course will be: what did the Czech give the world?
The course offers intense Czech language learning connected with a wide range of afternoon and evening culture activities, tours of important places in Prague and trips to interesting places all over the Czech Republic. As a special feature we offer the opportunity to meet important personalities of Czech cultural life.
Under-aged applicants must have their own accommodation provided for them, as well as a signed parents' consent that the school does not take any responsibility for them.
A special two week course will be organised for Polish students of Czech. If interested, you can take the Czech Language Certificate Exam (CCE) (A2, B1, B2 and C1 levels) with a discount.
The Albertov study center is located close to Prague's city center and is easily accessible by public transport.
• experienced and highly qualified teachers
• Monday to Friday 5-hour morning blocks
• development of all the communication skills as defined by the SERR
• practical training of oral skills, using modern methods and knowledge
• a class project to be presented at the final ceremony of the summer school
Cultural and weekend programs
Every year the program of the summer school is unique, no cultural event has ever been featured twice!
At all events an English speaking interpreter is present.
All activities and trips are already included in the price of the course.
|Monday||literature and theater, meeting the artists|
|Tuesday||music and arts, meeting with the artists|
|Wednesday||Czech films and discussion with their makers|
|Thursday||Prague – every group has a different activity with their teacher|
|Saturday and Sunday||trips to interesting places all over the Czech Republic|
• The first weekend is dedicated to a traditional overnight get-together trip.
• Each following weekend, one (day long) trip to an interesting place in the Czech Republic.
102 00 Praha 10 (map)
Dates of the accommodation: 20. 7. – 14. 8. 2020
- Double room ensuit: 275 EUR
- Single room ensuit: 375 EUR
Dates of accommodation: 20. 7. – 2. 8. 2020
- Double room ensuit: 143 EUR
- Single room ensuit: 195 EUR
Czech Language and (not only) Culture Course
20. 7. – 14. 8. 2020
20. 7. – 14. 8. 2020
20. 7. – 2. 8. 2020 price: 535 EUR (tuition + cultural events and trips)
|Number of lessons per week|
5 lessons of intensive teaching Czech language, every weekday in the morning (9:00 - 13:15)
We offer discounts up to 100 EUR.
|Application||It is not possible to apply at this time.|