Czech for Medics - 10 months
- This specialized, two-semester Czech for Medics course includes morning tuition of Contemporary Czech and Medical Czech, followed by a specialized seminar of Czech Medical Terminology course in the second semester. Applicants may also purchase a specialized seminar of Czech Health Care System and the Essentials of the Czech Legal System in regards to providing health care in the Czech Republic. The tuition takes place in Prague's city centre, near the Karlovo náměstí square.
- The course is provided on every office day from 9 am to 1:25 pm. Seminars are taught in the afternoons.
- This course is taught by highly-qualified and widely-experienced lectures. The past foreign alumni of our Czech courses are now established medical practitioners in the Czech Republic.
- The doctors whose Czech is at a good level may only enrol in the Czech Medical Terminology course or the afternoon Czech Health Care System and the Essentials of the Czech Legal System seminar.
- Our title-rich library is available to students four days a week. The library includes specialized literature as well as fiction (e.g. grammar books, dictionaries, linguistic literature, Czech language textbooks, Czech fiction, audio and video materials etc.). The library is updated with titles based on students' needs.
- One-to-one tutorials are also available to students.
Course hours per week
|Czech for Foreigners||20 hours|
|Czech for Medics||5 hours|
|Czech for Foreigners||19 hours|
|Czech for Medics||4 hours|
|Czech Medical Terminology||2 hours|
|Extra purchase available:|
|Czech Health Care System and the Essentials of the Czech Legal System||4 hours (60 hours total)|
Academic Year 2020-2021
7 Sep 2020 – 30 Jun 2021
3 890 EUR
+ 420 224 090 311
+ 420 224 990 455
The deadline for submitting the application is:
Minimum number of students per class is nine.