Czech for Compatriots
The course is aimed at Czech compatriots living abroad, who want to learn (or just brush up on) the language of their forefathers, learn about Czech culture and visit the most beautiful places in the Czech Republic. All participants are encouraged to take part in
an extensive extracurricular programme, as well as in sports activities. Full-day and half-day trips are also on offer.
It is also possible to attend the course on a scholarship provided by the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport.
You can find out more information at representative offices of the Czech republic abroad or on the House of Foreign Services website.
Additional programs offered every day
- Outings within the local area.
- Cultural and social activities.
- Activities focused on learning about modern day life in the Czech Republic, as well as its history.
- The history of the Czech Republic.
- Sports and tourist activities.
- There are organised trips every weekend to places of interest around the Czech republic.
- 2- and 3-bed rooms, hotel-style accommodation
- for payment instructions, click here
19. 7. -16. 8. 2019
Tuition and study materials: €605
|Number of lessons per week|
We usually have 6 lessons a day (Monday – Friday), mostly in the morning.
Variable Symbol: 20151
We offer discounts up to €100! For more information, click on Detailed Information.
Mgr. Vladimira Korenova
|Application||It is not possible to apply at this time.|